Make Your Own Gin Class
Crafting | Making | Wax sealing your own gin
– A guide to how gin is made: an immersive sensory master class on the gin making process from one of our skilled distillers.
– A gin tasting session: to help determine what flavours make you tick.
– How to craft the perfect gin recipe: we guide you through creating your own bespoke blend of botanicals which will become the unique recipe that you’ll use to make your own gin
– A brief introduction to the bottling process: by bottling, wax sealing and labelling your own gin
– 4 x Signature 58 Gin cocktails: because making gin is thirsty work.
At the end of the class you take home:
– 1 x 500ml bottle of gin: crafted, distilled and wax sealed by you.
– A Gin Lovers party bag
During the class you will be treated to some nibbles and a lesson on the deep, dark history of Gin here in London.
*For all bookings outside of the UK, please email firstname.lastname@example.org