The Distillery Experience
Our Make Your Own Gin Classes are not running during this time whilst we move into a brand new distillery, just 10 minutes from our current location. The classes will resume in the Spring/Summer 2019.
We aim to get dates for class bookings confirmed and online by May and any gift vouchers yet to be claimed will be honoured.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused by the pause in our classes. We look forward to welcoming you at our new distillery soon.
Make Your Own Gin Class
Crafting | Making | Bottling your own gin
– A guide to how gin is made: an immersive sensory masterclass on the gin making process from one of our skilled Gin Instructors
– A gin tasting session: to help determine what flavours make you tick
– How craft the perfect gin recipe: we guide you through creating your own bespoke blend of botanicals which will become the unique recipe that you’ll use to make your own gin
– A brief introduction to the bottling process: by bottling, wax sealing and labelling your own gin
– 3x Signature 58 Gin cocktails: because making gin is thirsty work
At the end of the class you take home:
– 1x 500ml bottle of gin: crafted, made and bottle by you
– A Gin Lovers party bag: with gifts from Fever Tree and Hildon Water
Throughout the class you will be treated nibbles and a little lesson on gins deep dark history and its sexy present day rebirth.